Below are all the 93rd Oscars Winners from last nights event. The event itself was unusual with only nominated people in attendance. There was also the use of Union Station Los Angeles in addition to the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood. Plus there was the Highland Center in Hollywood and international locations via satellite!
Nomadland was the most notable winner with Best Picture, Best Actress for Frances McDormand and Directing. Next is The Father with Best Actor for Anthony Hopkins and Adapted Screenplay.
With the current world heath problems meant the cinemas have been mostly closed these films have not had the normal number of people seeing the films.
We also have to remember many other films have been moved to latter this or even next year. As a result the selection of films to choose from has also been unusual.
Other 93rd Oscars Winners
Mank which started of with 10 nomination achieved two of them – Cinematography and Production Design. Judas And The Black Messiah is another with two awards – Supporting Actor for Daniel Kaluuya and Original Song. Sound of Metal also had two, for Film Editing and Sound. The final one we will pick out is Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom winning Costume Design and Makeup And Hairstyling.
Check out the full winners list below.
93rd Oscars Winners
- Actor in a Leading Role – Anthony Hopkins The Father
- Actor in a Supporting Role – Daniel Kaluuya Judas And The Black Messiah
- Actress in a Leading Role – Frances McDormand Nomadland
- Actress in a Supporting Role – Yuh-Jung Youn Minari
- Animated Feature Film – Soul Pete Docter and Dana Murray
- Cinematography – Mank Erik Messerschmidt
- Costume Design – Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom Ann Roth
- Directing – Nomadland Chloé Zhao
- Documentary (Feature) – My Octopus Teacher Pippa Ehrlich, James Reed and Craig Foster
- Documentary (Short Subject) – Colette Anthony Giacchino and Alice Doyard
- Film Editing – Sound Of Metal Mikkel EG Nielsen
- International Feature Film – Another Round Denmark
- Makeup And Hairstyling – Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom Sergio Lopez-Rivera, Mia Neal and Jamika Wilson
- Music (Original Score) – Soul Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross and Jon Batiste
- Music (Original Song) – Fight For You Judas And The Black Messiah, Music By H.E.R. and Dernst Emile Ii; Lyric By H.E.R. and Tiara Thomas
- Best Picture Nomadland Producers: Frances Mcdormand, Peter Spears, Mollye Asher, Dan Janvey and Chloé Zhao
- Production Design Mank Production Design: Donald Graham Burt; Set Decoration: Jan Pascale
- Short Film (Animated) If Anything Happens I Love You Will Mccormack and Michael Govier
- Short Film (Live Action) Two Distant Strangers Travon Free and Martin Desmond Roe
- Sound Sound Of Metal Nicolas Becker, Jaime Baksht, Michellee Couttolenc, Carlos Cortés and Phillip Bladh
- Visual Effects Tenet – Andrew Jackson, David Lee, Andrew Lockley and Scott Fisher
- Writing (Adapted Screenplay) The Father by Christopher Hampton and Florian Zeller
- Writing (Original Screenplay) Promising Young Woman by Emerald Fennell