In the DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 6 Episode 9 titled “This is Gus” the Legends have forgotten Behrad’s birthday!
Legends of Tomorrow Season 6 Episode 9 Trailer
Legends of Tomorrow 609 Lowdown
“This is Gus”
TAKING THINGS FOR GRANTED
Behrad (Shayan Sobhian) is disappointed because the Legends have forgotten his birthday. However, when they track an alien pod to 2024 and wind up at his favorite television sitcom, he thinks it’s really a surprise for him!
Feeling guilty, Nate (Nick Zano) and Zari (Tala Ashe) occupy Behrad by keeping up the ruse by attending a taping of the show. All the while Ava (Jes Macallan), Spooner (Lisseth Chavez) and Astra (Olivia Swann) try to find the Alien to get the timeline back on track. This proves challenging!
Meanwhile, Rory’s (Dominic Purcell) behavior has been a little off, so Sara (Caity Lotz) and Gary (Adam Tsekham) become determined to find out what happened, but Rory gets some unexpected news from his daughter, Lita (guest star (Mina Sundwall).
Matt Ryan also stars.
Eric Dean Seaton directed the episode written by Tyrone B Carter (609).
Original airdate July 11, 2021.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow background
They spent last season trying to track down the Loom of Fate. This was in order to bring back their slain comrades and save the world from mind control. The Legends must now save history from a foe like none they’ve encountered in the past or future.
We have the co-captains of the time-ship Waverider Sara Lance (Caity Lotz) and Ava Sharpe (Jes Macallan). Together they have dealt with monsters, time anomalies, and most recently, villains from Hell! However this season they will face something even more challenging and bizarre … space aliens! After one of their own is abducted by a ruthless alien, this new mission becomes personal.
They will be fighting against aliens in the timeline while also working to bring back their missing team mate.
It will take more to save the world (and beyond) for a sixth time than the combined powers of:-
- A dark magician, John Constantine (Matt Ryan)
- A semi-reformed arsonist and Waverider OG, Mick Rory (Dominic Purcell)
- A historian who transforms into steel, Nate Heywood (Nick Zano)
- A fresh out of Hell Astra Logue (Olivia Swann)
- And a brother-sister air-totem-wielding duo, Zara Tarazi (Tala Ashe) and Behrad Tarazi (Shayan Sobhian)
They will have to recruit a new Legend, a gun-totin’ Texan named Spooner (Lisseth Chavez). She who was abducted by aliens when as a child and imbued with powers that will help the team defeat their intergalactic foes. Either that or she’s just crazy.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Stars
The stars of the show are:-
- Caity Lotz as Sara Lance/White Canary
- Dominic Purcell as Mick Rory/Heat Wave
- Nick Zano as Dr Nate Heyood/Steel
- Tala Ashe as Zari Tarazi,
- Jes Macallan as Ava Sharpe
- Matt Ryan as John Constantine
- Adam Tsekhman as Gary Green
- Olivia Swann as Astra Logue
- Shayan Sobhian as Behrad Tarazi
- and Lisseth Chavez as Esperanza “Spooner” Cruz
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Production
The series is based on the characters from DC. It is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television.
Executive producers are:-
- Greg Berlanti (Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl)
- Phil Klemmer (The Tomorrow People, Chuck)
- Grainne Godfree (The Flash)
- Keto Shimizu (Arrow)
- James Eagan (Ash vs Evil Dead, Hellcats)
- and Sarah Schechter (Arrow, The Flash)